Hamilton Airport car park
- Situated directly outside the main terminal
- Long and short term parking options
- Fully automated, accessible 24/7
- Monitored by security cameras and fully lit at night
- Book online in advance or just turn up
Please note: Our Fire Rescue and Security Officers patrol the area on a regular basis. While every effort is made to ensure the security of vehicles in the car park, Hamilton Airport takes no responsibility for vehicle damage or theft.
Book online and save
The earlier you book, the more you can save. Get in quick as there are a limited number of discounted parks. Offers vary from time to time but by booking online in advance you can save up to 50% on the cost of parking.
Terms and conditions apply.
$29 long weekender car parking special
Pay just $29 when you park between any time Friday through to any time Monday. Get in quick - there are limited spaces available at this price. Click here to make a booking or to view or amend an existing booking.
Terms and conditions apply – please click here for full details (including frequently asked questions).
Standard parking charges
- Fewer than 15 minutes Free
- 15 minutes - 1 hour NZ$3.00
- Hourly charge thereafter NZ$3.00
- Maximum daily charge NZ$20.00 (per 24 hours)
- Maximum monthly charge: NZ$95.00
- Lost Ticket Fee NZ$95.00
Using the car park
You can simply turn up on the day of your departure or take advantage of the online booking system above. If you have booked your car park online, please ensure you carefully follow the instructions on your booking confirmation email.
If you have not booked your car park online there are two ways to pay:
- EITHER: collect a ticket upon entry to the car park, and when you return from your trip you take this ticket to the pay station, pay the amount requested, take back your ticket and use it to open the exit barrier. The pay station is located in the centre of the car park, with two dispensing machines under cover. The pay stations take eftpos, debit/credit cards, notes and coins and do give change.
- OR, insert or tap your credit card (or VISA debit card) to the machine when you arrive at the car park barrier arm. This will log your entry time. You will NOT receive a ticket. Upon exiting the car park insert or tap your credit card to the machine at the exit barrier. No need to visit the pay station. The exit barrier will read your credit card and debit the amount due. To obtain a receipt push the appropriate button on the barrier machine. Please ensure you use the same card upon exit.