Online Bookings – Questions & Conditions
Parking Online Booking Help and Terms and Conditions
Making a Booking
There are 5 simple steps to a successful car park booking:
- Select your date and time details on the Quick Quote screen and select "Get My Quote"
- Select the parking product that best suits you
- Complete your personal details
- Complete your payment details (including nominating which credit/debit card you will use to enter and exit the car park)
- Print out your confirmation invoice and e-mail
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make multiple bookings on the same credit/debit card?
You can use the same credit/debit card to pay for more than one booking. However, where two or more bookings are charged to the same credit/debit card and where those bookings cover the same stay period (in part or in whole) only one of those bookings can use that credit/debit card number as the nominated entry/exit card. For the additional bookings, you must nominate a different card for entry/exit to the car park.
Is a booking fee applied to my order?
No booking fee is applied to bookings made via this website.
How far ahead can I book?
You may book up to 12 months ahead of your travel date.
Can I book at short notice?
Yes. You can make a booking up to 60 minutes prior to your arrival time. However, please be aware that there are a limited number of discounted parks available so it pays to book in advance where possible.
How are the parking charges calculated?
Booked car park prices are calculated on a 24-hour period or part thereof. The number of days charged for when you book is calculated on the basis of the times and dates you select when making your booking.
What payment methods are accepted?
Hamilton Airport accepts the following cards: VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard.
How do I know that my booking has been placed?
Shortly after placing your booking you will receive an e-mail with a booking reference number confirming all your details. You should print this email and bring it with you to the Airport. You can also view your booking by simply clicking on “Manage My Booking” at the top of the parking booking page. All bookings are made subject to our Terms and Conditions.
How can I contact you?
If you have any queries, please contact:
Telephone: +64 7 848 9027
Address: Hamilton Airport, Airport Road, RD2, Hamilton 3282
Administration Office open: Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
What happens if I need to cancel my booking?
You can cancel all bookings, except the non-flexible products. For those products that can be cancelled, you may cancel your booking up to 24 hours before your scheduled car park entry date at no charge. The simplest way is to click on “Manage My Booking” at the top of the parking booking page. In exceptional circumstances where you are otherwise unable to cancel or amend your booking or you've incurred additional charges accidentally, we may offer a refund, less an administrative charge of $15.00, at our discretion. When contacting us please quote the booking reference number.
What happens if my flight is delayed, cancelled or if I miss my flight?
You are able to amend or cancel your booking up to 24 hours before your nominated entry time. We are unable to provide refunds if:
- your flight is delayed or cancelled due to events beyond the control of Hamilton Airport (including bad weather, aircraft technical faults or airline schedule changes)
- you contact us within 24 hours of the nominated entry time,
- after entry to the car park.
We recommend you contact your airline or travel insurance company to discuss their reimbursement policy in the first instance.
If your return flight is delayed or cancelled you will be charged for any additional time spent in the car park at the standard rates.
What if I need to amend my booking?
You can amend all bookings, except the non-flexible products. For those products that can be amended, you may amend your booking up to 24 hours before your scheduled car park entry date at no charge. The simplest way is to click on “Manage My Booking” at the top of the parking booking page. In exceptional circumstances where you are otherwise unable to cancel or amend your booking or you've incurred additional charges accidentally, we may offer a refund, less an administrative charge of $15.00, at our discretion. When contacting us please quote the booking reference number.
What happens if I forget or lose my booking confirmation?
If you do not have your booking confirmation, you are still able to enter and exit the car park by inserting your nominated credit/debit card at the entry and exit barriers. Alternatively, you can have a new booking confirmation resent by clicking on “Manage My Booking” at the top of the parking booking page.
What is “Manage My Booking”?
This service enables you to amend or cancel your booking online. You can amend all your details including nominated credit/debit card details and dates for your parking at Hamilton Airport for all products except those that are non-flexible. You can only amend your address details for the non-flexible products.
What is “Display Previous Bookings”?
This allows you to view the recent bookings you have made. You will simply need to enter your e-mail address and postcode from the last booking made.
What happens if I want to enter/exit the car park using a different credit/debit card from the one confirmed at booking?
If you are going to enter/exit the car park using a different credit/debit card from that detailed on your booking confirmation, you can amend these details to your booking online. Simply click on “Manage My Booking” at the top of the parking booking page.
If you enter and exit the car park using a card that is not your nominated credit/debit card, you will be charged at the rates displayed at the entry to the car park.
Why can't I access the $29 weekend special?
There are a limited number of car spaces available at this rate. If there are still spaces available the online booking system will calculate the total price ($29) when booking. We advise booking early to avoid disappointment.
How do I provide feedback?
We are committed to the highest standards of customer care. If you would like to provide us with feedback on any aspect of the service you receive please contact us by clicking here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE BOOKING OF CAR PARKS
These are the terms and conditions upon which we accept bookings online or to park at our Car Park. It is important that you read them and understand them before completing your Booking.
These Booking and Payment Terms incorporate the Standard Conditions of Parking displayed at the entrance to the Car Park area. When you enter the Car Park area in order to take up a Booking, it will be taken that you have read and accepted those Conditions of Parking, so please read them carefully.
We can change any part of these Booking and Payment Terms at any time, by posting an updated version on our Website. This will not affect any Bookings made before the update is posted on our Website, but it is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with the latest version of these Booking and Payment Terms at the time you make a Booking.
When reading these Booking and Payment Terms, the following words or phrases have the following meanings:
- "Booking" means any online booking made through our Website for the parking of a vehicle at the Car Park.
- "Booking Details" means the details of your Booking as communicated by us and accepted by you in the process of completing your Booking on our website
- "Booking Fee" means the fees payable in relation to your Booking, as specified in your Booking Details
- "Booking Period" means the period covered by your Booking, as specified in your Booking Details
- "Car Park" means the car parking spaces controlled by us at Hamilton Airport, and “Car Parks” shall be interpreted accordingly
- "Tariff Board" means any board or notice at the entrance to a Car Park area displaying the standard charges to be paid for parking
- "Vehicle" means any vehicle parked (or to be parked) in a Car Park and includes any mechanical device on wheels or tracks, its equipment and accessories
- "We, us, our" means Hamilton Airport
- "Website" means our website with its home page or parking home page
- "You, your" means you, the person making a Booking, and (if applicable) any other person who uses a Car Park for the parking of a vehicle via that Booking
The headings are for information only and do not affect the interpretation of these Booking and Payment Terms. These Booking and Payment Terms and any Booking resulting from them are subject to New Zealand law.
1.2 The Agreement between you and us
These Booking and Payment Terms apply to your Booking.
- We intend relying on the Booking and Payment Terms. If there is anything you do not understand or do not agree with, please discuss this with us before you make your Booking.
- Our employees or authorised agents are not permitted to make any representations or agreements unless these are confirmed in writing. If we agree changes, please ask us to confirm them in writing. We can then avoid problems over what has been agreed between us.
- Nothing in these Booking and Payment Terms or the Conditions of Parking affects your statutory rights.
- If you book online, a binding agreement will exist between you and us when (and only when) you have submitted a completed booking form to us via our Website and we have sent our e-mail acknowledgement to you.
1.3 Our Booking Service
- These Booking and Payment Terms set out the terms of our service allowing you to book Car Parks via our website. We do not guarantee that this service will be available at all times, or will provide access to our Car Park.
- You agree that you will not attempt to resell any Booking, either on its own or bundled with other products or services. We also reserve the right to limit the number of Bookings per person, which we may specify from time to time on our website.
1.4 Booking Disabled Spaces
- Our Car Parks include accessible spaces for use by mobility card holders, but unfortunately we cannot accept bookings specifically for "Disabled" spaces. If you have any particular requirements, please contact a member of staff on arrival or beforehand. There is a "Help" and "Assistance" contact number at the entrance to the Car Park area.
1.5 Cancelling a Booking
- You may cancel your Booking, for any reason, at any time up to 24 hours before the start of the Booking Period.
- You can cancel your Booking through our Website by clicking on “Manage My Booking” and selecting the relevant options. You can also cancel by using the contact details listed below.
- You will be charged in full for your Booking if you have not cancelled it earlier than 24 hours before the start of the Booking Period. This includes when events beyond our control occur including flight cancellations, delays, and airline schedule changes. We may, at our discretion, offer a refund or partial refund less an administrative charge.
1.6 Prices and How to Pay
- The Booking Fee that you are quoted includes GST and is fixed when you make your Booking. Pricing may vary depending on time of booking and availability.
- You can pay for your Booking by using any of the credit/debit cards of which details are shown on our Website.
- When you give us your credit/debit card number and complete your Booking you are authorising us to charge your credit/debit card with the amount of the Booking Fee.
1.7 Booking Period
- No refund will be made if your stay is shorter than the Booking Period. If you arrive early or leave late so your vehicle is parked in a Car Park for any time outside the Booking Period, you will be charged for that time at the rate specified on the Tariff Board and applicable to the Car Park in which you have parked. This will be the case even if your total stay is no longer than the Booking Period. Please note that the Tariff Board rate is not necessarily the same rate as your Booking Fee.
1.8 What to do on Arrival
- Please ensure you follow the instructions on your Booking confirmation carefully.
- We do not issue tickets for online bookings. When you arrive at the Car Park, you will need to insert or tap at the barrier the same credit/debit card that you used to pay for your Booking, or the credit/debit card you nominated at the time of completing your Booking. You must do exactly the same when you leave. Please contact us (our contact details are below) if this is not possible (for example because the card that you used to make the booking has been stolen in the meantime).
- If you enter the Car Park using a different credit/debit card from the one used to make your Booking, you will incur an additional charge at the Tariff Board rate upon exit.
1.9 Vehicles Permitted in our Car Parks
- We only accept Bookings for cars and light vans. You are not entitled to a refund if your vehicle exceeds the size limits we impose from time to time. Please contact us (our contact details are below) if you wish to check whether your vehicle will be accepted.
1.10 Our Responsibility to You
- On rare occasions we may not be able to accommodate you at all at the time your Booking Period begins. If this happens, we will try to let you know as soon as possible. We may be able to make alternative arrangements for you, and, if we do so, this will be at our cost. In any case, to compensate you for any inconvenience, we will also give you a full refund of your Booking Fee, but that will be the full extent of our liability to you.
- If for any reason we are liable to you under or in connection with these Booking and Payment Terms, then to the extent permitted by law, our total liability to you will be limited to a refund of some or all of the fees paid by you. You should also read the following conditions for further examples of circumstances in which we will have no liability to you.
1.11 Your Responsibility for Check-in Time
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you leave enough time to get from your vehicle to check-in within the time limits required by the airline.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will have no liability to you if you miss your flight, even if the delay is due to our action or inaction, a problem with a Car Park or traffic congestion within or near to the airport.
- If you enter the Car Park before your confirmed booking time, or exit the Car Park later than your confirmed booking time, the credit/debit card that you use to exit the Car Park (i.e. your nominated card) will be debited with the cost of the additional time, based on the rates displayed at the entry to the Car Park.
1.12 Storage of personal information
- In order to process your booking, we will need to collect and store certain information about you including, without limitation, your name, address and credit/debit card information. Such information will be collected and retained only for the purposes of enabling you to use our online booking service and to identify you when you enter or exit the Car Park. By accepting these terms and conditions you authorise the use of such personal information for this purpose.
1.13 Comments and Complaints
- Any comments relating to the booking procedure should be made in writing to us at our address below or by email to email@example.com. Please provide us with as much information as possible. This will make it easier for us to deal with your complaint.
- We will try to answer all complaints within 5 working days. If we cannot, we will tell you when we expect to be able to do so. If you want to make a complaint, please do so as soon as possible, as the longer you leave it the more difficult it may be for us to check what happened.
1.14 How to Contact Us
Telephone us on : +64 7 848 9027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Write to us at: Hamilton Airport, Airport Road, RD2, Hamilton 3282, New Zealand