Hamilton Airport car park
- Situated directly outside the main terminal - just a short walk to check in
- Long and short term parking and pricing options available
- Fully automated, with 24/7 access
- Safe and secure with 24/7 CCTV monitoring, regular security patrols and fully lit at night *
- Book online in advance (see image below), take a ticket or present your credit/debit card for ticketless entry
- Payment by cash, VISA or Mastercard
Click the image above to make a booking or to view or amend an existing booking. Please note, you can only make changes to your booking up to 24 hours before your scheduled entry time - after your booking has been activated, you are no longer able to make changes. Please ensure you carefully follow the instructions outlined on your booking confirmation email.
How much does it cost to park at Hamilton Airport?
All fees are in NZ$
- Less than 15 minutes: Free
- 15 minutes to 1 hour: $3
- Hourly charge thereafter $3
- Maximum daily charge: $20 (per 24 hours)
- Maximum monthly charge: $95
- Lost ticket fee: $95
The earlier you book, the more you can save. Offers vary from time to time but by booking online 30 days in advance you can save up to 50% on the cost of parking.
Flying out on the weekend?
If you're travelling between Friday and Monday, grab yourself the weekend special for only $29. There are limited spaces available at this price, so be in quick!
Terms and conditions apply (updated December 2019) – please click here for full details (including frequently asked questions).
* Please note: Our Fire Rescue and Security Officers patrol the area on a regular basis. While every effort is made to ensure the security of vehicles in the car park, Hamilton Airport takes no responsibility for vehicle damage or theft.
What you need to know about using our car park
You can either turn up at the airport on the day of your departure and insert your credit/debit card at the barrier arms on entry, or you can use our online booking system.
Our pay stations are located under cover, just in front of the terminal. They take eftpos, debit/credit cards, notes and coins - they do not give change.
Car park refunds
If you need to apply for a car park refund, please click here and fill out our online car park refund application form. A member of staff will review it within 1-2 business working days.
Car park upgrade
After consultation with our customers, last year we added 75 car parking spaces, new entry and exit barriers and a new pay station facility directly in front of the terminal building.