Terms of Access
Welcome to the website for Waikato Regional Airport Limited (“Hamilton Airport”, “we” or “us”) under the domain name www.hamiltonairport.co.nz (“Website”).
- use any software, data mining, algorithm, programme including any spider, robot or otherwise to monitor, harvest or gain unauthorised access to our Website.
- use our Website for any purpose that has the effect of undermining, damaging and disrupting our Website, including by way of virus.
All content on our Website are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Modification of any of the content on our Website for any other purpose will be a violation of our copyright and other intellectual property rights. No content or material on the Website may be reproduced, distributed, adapted or used in any way.
Our Website may contain links to external third party material and service providers (“Third Party”). Hamilton Airport is not able to warrant the reliability of the content on the linked Third Party websites or Third Party advertising and we will not be responsible or liable for it. Further we are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you as a result of accessing, using, relying on or trading with such third parties. If you create a link to our Website you will fully indemnify us against all costs, claims damages losses and other liabilities arising from, or in connection with that link.
Liability and Indemnity
You fully indemnify Hamilton Airport in connection with your use of our Website.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for all direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage or inconvenience suffered or incurred by any person as a result of use of our Website.
In good faith we have taken great care to ensure the information on our Website is accurate and up-to-date but nevertheless Hamilton Airport does not represent, warrant or guarantee:
- uninterrupted, continuous, error free, virus free or secure access to our Website;
- the completeness, timeliness, reliability and accuracy of the content on our Website;
- fitness for any particular purpose of any product or service contained or referred to on our Website.
We can terminate your use of and/or access to our Website at any time at our own discretion.